Bally's Atlantic City Announces #AllOneTeam Charity 25 Mile Bike Ride
FROM THE OFFICIAL RELEASE: Bally’s Atlantic City today announces it will hold a 25-mile bike ride raising funds and awareness for ALL industry peers who are bravely battling all forms of cancer. The bike ride will benefit the Helen David Relief Fund and Chris Patino Hero’s Fund with support from the USBG National Charity Foundation and Another Round Another Rally. The ride is free to participate.
#AllOneTeam is a gathering of industry peers coming together to show encouragement, support and raise funds for those bravely battling all types of cancer.
When: Monday, September 12 - Registration begins at 9:30AM on the boardwalk at Bally’s Atlantic City in front of The Yard. The ride begins at 10:30AM.
Where: Riders will start at Bally's Boardwalk base (coffee & breakfast pastries provided) and finish with a complementary lunch at The Yard at Bally’s Atlantic City. Enjoy the extremely scenic bike ride on the NEW ROUTE this year on the Boardwalk and through downbeach and mainland coast.
How to sign up and begin a fundraising campaign: Here
● All riders will be provided with bottled water & snacks to enjoy on the ride, and a complimentary lunch at The Yard.
● Riders staying at Bally’s Atlantic City are privy to a discounted room rate on Sunday, September 11 & Monday, September 12 of $89/night by reserving at Hotel Accommodations in AC | Bally's Atlantic City Hotel and Casino (ballysac.com) and using Offer Code: BIKE22 (Valid through September 12, 2022.)
● Helmets are mandatory! (Bike Rentals include Helmets)
● If you responded “no” to the bike registration question, we will be sending you a separate email of bike rental locations.
● There is free parking in Bally’s self-park garage. Riders can retrieve their car after the ride and lunch.
● Should rain force a cancellation, the ride will be made up on Tuesday, September 13.
#AllOneTeam Post Party- 6:30pm-9pm
Come join us for an array of food and beverage offerings (Complimentary for the first 100 riders).
· Additional guest can reserve tickets by calling Sharon Loveland @ 609-340-2439.
o $100 per person.
“I’m proud to be part of an industry and company who embraces unity and teamwork. This year’s official ride name #AllOneTeam defines a small part of how our industry can unite and support industry peers bravely battling all forms of cancer with dignity and courage.” said Frank Martucci, USBG National Charity Foundation Board Member and Director of Beverage and Nightlife for Bally's Corporation. “It's great to see the kindness extended by our industry sponsors to host Atlantic City riders from many New Jersey and Northeast restaurants, bars, and casinos for this bike ride," says Frank. “During these challenging times in our industry, we need to continue to promote health and wellness amongst all of our peers. To get outside and bike along coastal South Jersey surely gives all our riders a great opportunity to relax, exercise, and enjoy catching up with fellow industry peers while raising funds for The Helen David Relief Fund at USBG National Charity Foundation and The Chris Patrino Hero’s Fund at Another Round Another Rally"
Many thanks to our sponsors
Bally’s Atlantic City, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Campari, Mr. Fingers, Bacardi, Angel Envy, Boston Beer Company, Heineken, Teremana, Jägermeister, Spiribam, Ilegal Mezcal, Spellbound, Whistling Andy, Red Bull for their generous support to our Atlantic City – AllOneTeam Charity Bike Ride event!